Thursday, August 9, 2012

Four More Days of Packing Left....

I hate, loathe, and abhor packing!  But I hate leaving things behind even worse...
So packing is a must.  Clothing is nearly packed, Robby's office, library and my study are packed.  The living room and den nearly are as is the bedroom.  Now Robby still has to sort the kitchen... but I think we are doing really well.   I hate leaving Casa Rosa behind, it had so much potential.  But this means, Desert Kildare, our permanent home in Dine Bikeyah is the goal.  Last time we moved, I said, "Daddy, give me a place to settle if even just for a year."  This time I am praying, "Daddy, help us find jobs so we can buy our settling place, so that we don't have to move again.  Let us return here to Dine Bikeyah, and remain in place till you call each of us home with you."  True, traveling will ALWAYS be part of my life, that will never change, but tis nearly time to have a "forever" home (aka as forever as earthly homes are).

Dine Bikeyah is not just a place we minister, it is our earthly home.  We hate leaving people behind, even if it for a short time... But this is not forever good bye.  Anyone who has known Robby long, knows he would not have left if it was.  As he said, "I will not leave to stay gone, unless I am in a body bag."  And he is not joking, though it is very funny.  LOL.  He has been such a help to me in these hard days as we pack and prep for this last  great adventure, prior to "settling down".  ~_^

So Corbin and London, Kentucky look out, this "Traveller Gal" and her "Jesus Freak" husband are about to take you by storm.  Trust you have jobs waiting for us, so we can get back to Dine Bikeyah faster.  Immanuel Baptist Church, it will be good to see all of you there again while we are back in Kentucky.   Best get back to packing... much left to do...

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment