Friday, July 27, 2012

The Tread that Ties

I have been going back to my old blogs, bringing them over over to "Traveller Gal" so that they are all in one place.  One I am beginning to learn who I really am... that I have always been unique...  Two I am seeing that the whole Traveller Gal theme goes back to the beginning.  Three... Celtic culture, travel, and Dine Bikeyah have always been part of my blogs, just at different focuses depend on my age.  Now, as I prepare to move again, seeing all this brings life more into focus.

It is so good to have begun to piece the puzzle of my life together.  Finding each thread that is woven, some sweet, some bitter, and some just crazy awesome... My life has always been a strange path laid before me by God.  I wonder what new adventures lay before us on this journey-task.

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment