Monday, July 9, 2012

So the Journey Begins, Again...

Metaphorically speaking: The open road is calling, and this gypsy soon shall return to it.  This time not so much forced, but because it was the better option.  Good things lay ahead, but not much time to prep.   One door is slowly closing, another God is opening.

Honestly, life is taking some interesting twist of late. From starting a home based business of soap making that can go anywhere with us, to applying to a new mission, to my husband find us a new truck so we can get back on the road, it has been eventful.

To be honest, I have been stressed out trying to settle down.  We have not lived in one place for more than 14 months, and we are going on 12 at this local.    It 's not that I don't like having friends in one place, its not that I don't like having a house, but something is just not quiet right.  Nothing I can put my finger on, but something is just off.

Time I guess will tell, where this open road leads...

~ Traveller Gal, out!


No comments:

Post a Comment