Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moving...

Well, the open road and moving just when from being metaphorical to being reality. August 13th or 14th, we shall be hitting the road for Kentucky.  Where we will be living is in the country between the cities of London and Corbin, but the address says London, KY.  LOL, and no that is NOT London, England...  Tis a beautiful place, with family all around (my husband's), and prayerfully work for us...


I hate it more than I can say...If we could stay in New Mexico forever I would...As it stands, we plan on getting jobs in Kentucky, live there for a year or so... then return.  My heart is breaking to leave my beloved Dine Bikeyah for a time, and I would be going crazy were it not for the fact we will be returning... Returning to our Navajo family, to our home town of Thoreau...  To the youth we have poured our lives into...
 

So as we pack to travel, a peace rest in my heart... While this gypsy returns to the road, her heart remains behind in Dine Bikeyah...

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment