Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas is coming...

Christmas is coming as it does every year...
Shopping, laughter, fun, games, food, family, friends, and all the normal festiveness   Yet this year it is just not the same.  Yes, Jesus is still Lord. Yes, Robby and I are still strongly married.  Yes, I am home helping  my family for a bit while we get housing in order here.... yet a dark cloud still hangs over the air....
Still I try....
Try to find the joy of this season.
Try to find the ray of hope.
Try to remember Him who was born to die for us all.
Try to remember that I too belong to Him.
Try to remember all the blessings He has given...
Even in this time of trials.

So as this night closes and I prepare to sleep, again with Patrick of Ireland I say, "I recline this eve to a might strength, the invocation of the Trinity, through the belief in the Oneness, through confession of the Threeness of the Creator of the Universe!  Amen!"

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment