Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Simple Life...

Ok... as I have brought up many many a times... I am called to live a very simple life.   Any one who has known me well knows...CALLED yes...practicing...UMMM...LOL...not by a long shot.

This week all that has changed.   I actually said... "You know what?   I am sick of this...I have felt this call for 7 years...played around with it...tried to...stopped...started...stopped...and have more now than when I first set out to do this.   I HAVE HAD IT!!!! All this junk is just driving me crazy...fighting with it...keeps me from having time to draw, talk with friends, and alot of other GREAT stuff...because of it my room is never as clean as it needs to be...this is it... I am tackleing this monster...and I am kicking out most everything that I dont honestly need."   And I am and have so far done just that.

Oh, and btw...it is just not clothing...but everything...yes even books....I am hitting on this time.  LOTR and Narnia...umm...those are keepers...my Irish books?  Umm...depends on if they hold the same info...but I think I have weeded them down already so I dont have duplicates anyway...LOL.
Yeah...NOW the key is...Just keeping Mom from buying me more junk I dont really need.

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment