Friday, February 4, 2005

Stuff...

In good news....I am still in the running for the job in photography...the lady who manages the studio has a set # she has to interviwe.   So...yeah.   I was either the first...or one of the very first.   Keep on praying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mom is panicing....worried that I am getting rid of WAY to much.... umm...why I am going to listen....when the whole house is over stuffed with her stuff...and she has 300 outfits just hanging in the laundery room?   LOL.  I am not my mother.   This house is driving me boncers....LOL.  She swares it is her too...yet we go shopping for more stuff...3-4 times a week...it does not compute.
I am getting alot done...Have one of the two cheast of draws in my room cleared out....and at dad's sugjestion...am keeping stacks of stuff I am sorting in it....until I have time to work on them...creates less floor mess.      The other cheast, I have my clothing neat orginized within...other than the dress clothing....they hang in the closet.   ^_^  I have even weeded out the books I just never read past the first time.   That gave me more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment