Monday, January 31, 2005

Callings and dreams...

Hey all...I am taking in my comp for basic repares, and with the snow and all...I wont be bikeing to the library this week.
Going to use this time for really intince studying the Word. I trust to have great stuff to post when I come back.... ^_^ .   See you then!

Oh, a few days back I said I needed new dreams, but what I really mean is I need a new approach to the dreams.   A new way of heading into it...I still want to do outreach to at-risk youth/young adults...I still want to do bardic ministry... I still want to help reach the Irish and the Navajo...but I need to find out how GOD is asking me to do it...I know this week will be good for that.   In some ways I think He is backing me up so that I can work my callings around who ever I am to marry's callings.

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment