Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cool Weather Begins...


Fall is starting to creep into our weather here.  It gets me thinking of cutting wood, but here in Kentucky we dont need to for the winter.  Wish we did...  I miss our wood burning fire place. In New Mexico I knew my place, what was expected of me...  Here I am at a loss, I am not the woman of the house... I am just the young woman living here.  Tis a strange feeling...


With work starting next week, our dreams are starting to seem in reach, but it will not be easy.  It will not happen in a day, a week, possibly in a year, but it is coming... As fall settles in and winter is just around the bend, that is the joy we hold on to... the hope of our calling which the Lord has given us...  that will keep us going through this time far from our beloved Dine' Bikeyah.

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment