Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow...

Here I sit in the scared mountains surrounding Kinlinidi.  I have been snowed in all weekend, with over two feet of snow, and a horrid cold on top of that.  Ahh, such is the life of a steam gypsy.  Soon a friend should be able to rescue me and I can get out to get cold meds at last.  Ran out prior to the roads being good enough to get out.

I have been settled for nearly 8 months now, not traveling more that a weekends trip from home.  I am getting restless.  Even when I was a child, we traveled more than this.  But it looks like I might just get to graduate with my certificate this May, at least that is the goal.  Then some travel this summer, a job, and saving up for more traveling.  ^_^  With what my journey-task is, this should not be a surprise.


~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment