Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am 23!

Another year has passed, this one quite interestingly..  I was blessed to find a black wool cape at the thrift store, gain a purple gypsy skirt (from a gift card Grandma left for me!), and got a beautiful Bible with both my given name and my nickname on it... I am so blessed!
It was a beautiful sunny day, and we spent it driving around Wichita, KS... visiting the malls and the local Irish shops.  Then we came home, and had pizza and Boston cream pie, before I went off to church and helped with worship service.  A wonderful day!

Who is this 23 year old woman that I see before me?  She has been through so much.... loss, death, betrayals.... the open road...
She is nearly a stranger to me... I am trying to figure her out.  A traveller gal?  Aye.  A follower of Iosa?  Aye.  A young woman who has survived bitter sorrows?  Aye!  But how does that blend together?  Daddy, what are you doing?

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment