Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Refections: 1

"Riches I heed not nor man's empty praise, THOU mine inheritance now and always! "~ Be Thou My Vision

Let me tell you a  bit about the woman I am becoming again....

I am a fun loving, dedicated Christian...committed to purity, honesty, humility, and a simplistic lifestyle.   I am into Celtic Christianity and the history of Native America, especially the Navajo.   Personally I am a traveller gal.  It does not take much to make me happy, a dry place to sleep, some food, good friends, and mi lord. 

I am kinda shy except with those I am close to, but this is partially because I don't want to hurt others.   In the past I have been like poison, so until I am sure I am not again...I tend to hang back a bit.  Once I open up though, I tend to be bold and confesses my soul to you.

That is who I am right now... growing in God... spending time daily in HIS Word.  Praying, seeking His will, and living for Him....seeking a chance to get back on the open road.

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment