Friday, April 2, 2004

Dreams for Future...


I love life, but not as I am facing it now.   I wish I could go back to January 2001 when life was really good... keep the good friends I have made since then, but go back to a simpler time...when my biggest worry was getting money to go on a Missions trip.

I am just heart sick, in more ways than I can list.   I just want to live a simple life a way from this crazy world.   Maybe settle into traveling with a good husband, have a few kids, and create safe havens for youth...  So simple, yet so complex is that dream.

You know, I can do like Paul... put the past with its great trimps and great tribulations behind me.   If he can do it so can I.  It wont be easy, but what in life is anymore?

Oh, for the simplicity of life on the open road again!

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment