Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What is this adventure before me?

 As Traveller Gal, I have gone through so many changes and grown so much in these past nearly 10 years.  I have survived great sorrow, I found true love, I have journeyed to Dine Bikeyah and long to return, I have learned about my place on the journey-task.  Yet Iosa still has many surprises on the trail.   I had longed to travel, and now I have more than I could ask.  Yet my heart longs for a time when Traveller Gal can rest and share hospitality to others weary along the road.


For now, I have found great joy as a caregiver.  4 nights a week I journey in my new to me car, a Dodge 2002 Neon named "Stormy", to a home, fix dinner, clean house, and make sure the ladies I work for are cared for.  It is reverse hospitality, for it is their home, but I am caregiving for them.  ^_^  I love the work, but the 4 nights a week sleeping on their sofa with my sheet, gypsy blanket, and two pillows is wearing on the soul.  But then again, I get a 3 day weekend every week.  Hee,hee!

Robby is looking into a school for shoeing horses starting new classes this spring.  If he does  get in, we will be 1 year and 36 weeks longer returning to the Rez, but we would be returning better prepared that is for sure.  One of my co-workers is encouraging me to looking to training as an RN.  That part I am still praying about.  So many twists on the road.... but Iosa is in control.

Traveller Gal, out!




No comments:

Post a Comment