Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cornerstone

What a festival!  This was my first ever Cornerstone and I spent it as a Staff person... which was awesome.  We were a signed to help out at the Asylum Tent, which is a safe haven for subculture folks. Many of our friends including Mo, Ceciley, and Leper hang out/work at that tent so it was awesome.  We also camped behind the tent.  I am sooo thankful I brought my bike, "Meg", as she helped me get around the fest much faster.  Thus I was able to see and do more on my breaks.


I was exposed to so many bands but the three that stood out the most were Leper, Crossing, and Men As Trees Walking.  Yes, I know that is a strange mix.

But I think my favorite part was the rain coming...  For one it cooled everything off.  Secondly, it ment I could do more.  Thirdly, it ment so many went mud bathing and mud sliding. LOL.  That was a blast.  I just wish I had time to do the mud sliding.  Maybe another time.

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment