Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bardic Circle

Why is it that sometimes we get bumbed off course for a short time, only to find it again in the strangest places?  That was what happened to me at "Bardic Circle" this past week.  The Grovers were hosting, and this weeks theme was Native drum circle.   Aaron was there for it of course, as were many other of our traveller friends.   As we began to get started sharing music, songs, and stories, my heart began to cry.  These past weeks while we have been here at JPUSA I had tried to put Dine Bikeyah from my mind.  It hurt too much, but now I realize there is no way to put it out of my mind or my heart.  Tis in there too deep.  This past summer engraved too deeply that Dine Bikeyah and the Dine' are my journey-task.


What now?  We are here in Chicago for until at least next August or September, and after that I have even less clue where we shall journey.  God you have to be in this, because I have no clue what you are up to here.

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment