Friday, November 30, 2007

Didean is No More...

Didean will have to close her doors before she ever officially opened.  *La sigh*  And we only hosted 3 travellers, not counting Robby or me... prior to closing!  Why might you ask, because Jo and my jobs are both no more.  Her husband works as does Robby, but their limited janitorial work does not come close to paying the bills.
*Cries* And all this is while Robby is in Tennessee still!  What to do? What to do?!  What to do?!?


Maybe this means it is time to begin the road to Robby and my journey-task.... is Dine Bikeyah calling...
Some of our family in Tennessee has offered to give us a place to stay, but there is no chance we will do that before we get married... so then... We must move our wedding day up.  I have the dress... the rest... that is up to Him.  ^_^  The open road is calling, and at last I can go forward!

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment