Saturday, December 4, 2004

Refections on Life

I have been doing a lot of searching in the last 5 and 1/2 years...ever since I first took soo ill...

One thing I have found...is my views of God have changed...I see him now as more of a Father who lovingly watches over me and tends to me...then this power station I plug into...LOL.

Another, I have learned...no amount of ministry will make me happy...I love to do it...but I am happiest and the most at peace...in a small group of loved ones...or just me and the open road.




I know that my dream house is a small one...decorated minimally with Celtic, Native, and Tribal items.

That more stuff...means more stress...and MORE WORK...LOL.

And that... true love is worth waiting for and fighting for...even if you have to fight yourself for it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment