Thursday, August 26, 2004

Bad news and the Open Road

RATS, RATS, RATS!!!   My seizures are not treatable normally because instead of just being simple little seizures...they come from my immune dis-regulation...and thus we have to find and treat the cause of that (a mystery these past 5 years...) to treat the seizures!!!

 I am traveling up north, visit friends and family...august 13th-19th....  I am changing, and growing...just sometimes not in ways that meets the eyes yet.   My friends, thank you for your prayers....I am becoming stronger, if not in body then in spirit.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth!   I praise you for gentle breeze, for the beautiful flowers painting the world with color, for the singing of the birds, and rolling silvery clouds.

Thank You for the gift of love: mother, father, family, friend, and more.  Thank You for friendships dear which have come acrossed the years.

Most of all Thank You Father for the gift of this Life, here to live...and Thy Name to Praise for the Salvation You did give.  AMEN!"

~ Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment